Intent is Everything
I am surprised to find myself nominated for yet another award. I will start by acknowledging my nominator Paul of Resting In Awareness for this recognition. If you are interested in getting to the end of the ‘spiritual search’ road, then please visit his blog. It resonates in harmony with the ideas presented here, and will certainly provide some more perspective on how we, as sentient beings, can live our lives from that place of true Authenticity.
The most important acknowledgement goes to the people who continue to come here. You are my primary inspiration, and your feedback often inspires my writings, so thank you for taking the time to give it.
Nominees for this award are asked to:
- Thank their nominator and provide a link to his or her blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers to receive this award, and provide links to their blogs as well.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
Just as with the other award, I want to give my readers something to contemplate as well, for that is why you keep coming back here, and I am grateful for that support. My intention when this blog was started was to share what I have come to know as true for me in the hope that it would be of use to someone else.
I had no idea when I started what the response would be, I just wanted to have a place to (finally) put it all on (electronic) paper. I have expanded that intention to include exploring others’ writings in order to grow in my own awareness of Self. I have nominated the following people for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Walking the Drum – Food for thought for those on the shaman path.
2. Dreaming the World – A blog about shamanism, psychotherapy and healing. 3. www.dudeimanaspie.com -How to make lemonade out of lemons. I have an Aspie who is very close to me, so this young man is an inspiration to me. If you have an Aspie in your life, or are one yourself, go visit. I bet he will inspire you as well. 4. souldipper.wordpress.com – The place to visit for writings on forgiveness and spirituality. 5. Quest4light – A discussion of the concept of God. 6. WordsfromtheMoon – This is an inspiring blog by a retired baby boomer who is now busy manifesting her dream. 7. cauldronsandcupcakes – You will not be disappointed if you are looking to be inspired. 8. mtlawleyshire – Come to this place for images that inspire. 9. Simply Charming – About growing in grace with love and gratitude. 10. sweetdaysundertheoaks.com – A fellow Missouri girl. Inspires me to focus more on my intention to move out of the city and back to the land. 11. Mirth and Motivation – Come here for insights and encouragement.
12. solodialogue – There is no greater love than that of a Mother. Yes, there are two listings about living with autism, or with someone with autism. I can relate, and will take inspiration where I find it. I found it twice. 13. zendictive.wordpress.com – Enjoy the simple, uplifting point of view. 14. hoaiphai.wordpress.com -Inspiration through humor. Guaranteed to raise your vibration a little (you smile) or a lot (full-on laughter). 15. Dreamwalker’sSanctuary – Sharing her vision for change. Visit when you need a lift.
This is an eclectic mix, hopefully with something for everybody.
Now for my 7 things: 1. I love to sing the blues. 2. I recently discovered just how salty the ocean is. 3. I am a proud mother. I gave birth to, and raised, an extraordinary human being. 4. I enjoy painting, even though I am self-taught. 5. I didn’t know how much I’d love writing until I started this blog. 6. I am weaning myself off caffeine (thanks, naturalnewagemum!). 7. I treasure my friends, the true jewels of my life.
And now, a few words on intention. Intention is the aim that guides an action. My intention with the nominations here is to give you some choices and some chances to broaden your awareness as well. Not all of the nominations above will resonate with everyone, but I hope some of them will.
My intention with this blog is to continue to write articles that inspire and provoke either deeper introspection or action. We are the change we wish to see in the world. By shifting our perspective, we shift the matrix of what is, and it can then expand more fully into its greater potential. And this we do individually, yet it is done for all of us.
Once you awaken, you will have no interest in judging those who sleep. ~ James Blanchard.
All original material posted to this site is copyright 2012, Julie Marie.