I recently received a ‘gift’ (actually, two of them) from Your Inner Feathers by Ruby. I was nominated for both these awards (separately) last year, but never did figure out how to put them up on the site. Ruby nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Guess it’s time to try to display them again. Of course, there are certain requirements that come with being nominated, and though I have attempted to fulfill all of them to the letter, I also only allowed myself one day’s writing time to do so.
I will briefly list the parameters anyway: display the award on my site, announce the nomination with a post and link to whomever presented the award.
Nominate 15 other bloggers (didn’t make this one) and drop them notice after you have linked them. List 7 things about myself.
My nominations are an eclectic mix this time, and are as follows:
1. I prefer rain to snow if I am the one who has to do the shoveling. Otherwise, I enjoy the beauty of the whiteness from a fresh snowfall.
2. Enjoy it when the seasons change. Change is good.
3. I am a bibliophile. Old-school.
4. Classical music inspires me.
5. Prefer the majesty of the mountains to flatlands.
6. Invigorated by the ocean.
7. I enjoy the smell of tea roses.
This concludes the equivalent of my Oscar(tm) acceptance speech. I don’t have a gold statue for my mantel, but I do have these nifty images I can display – if I can ever figure out how to do that! Thanks, Ruby.
All original material posted to this site is (c) 2013, Julie Marie. All rights reserved.
Photo credit: Wikipedia